CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sampai bila...???

Tertekan...
Dengan perasaan rindu yang sangat...
Rindu kepada papa...
dan juga rindu kepada seseorang....

Yes, I can never deny that
Everything that you do
is always for me!!
Just for me...

Every steps that you go
you will always think of me..
Your love is always so sweet for me...

Still do u think it's enough??
Just your deep love
but without any attention??

All I wanted from you
is just a little bit of attention
Just a little bit of care..

I can always feel your love
But i never see your attention
All u did is to tell me how deep is your love

Still, hard for me to see 
a bit of your attention 
and a pinch of your care..

I need your love 
and our attention
Is it so hard for u
just to give me a little more attention??

Even a flower need our attention and love!!!
Try to plant a flower and leave it alone...
Always love it
But without any attention and care
poor little flower may die...

Same as me....
Without any care and attention from you
My love for you may fade away..

Thankfully for now...
The feeling still so strong
I still love you the way i am before...
Do take care of me...
Just like how you gave your 2 little rabbits
Your love, your care 
And your

ATTENTION......

I Love you.....
Yesterday

Today

Tomorrow

and Always...

0 comments: