CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, August 08, 2010

Papa, I Love you ~~

4th August 2010 - The day which i will never forget.....

Thanks to all the sweet memory that u gave to me..... Sweet and sour.....
Giving us the best education.... All the love in this world..... You always bring us to the top of the world!!!

Living without you may be very difficult..... Never imagine life without you.... Still, you already leaves us...... I love you.... Love you with all my heart!!! Papa, I really gonna miss you.... Miss the way you smile, the way you talk, you walk... And even the way you scold me...... Thanks papa.... I will be strong... Will try to be the strong girl the you always wanted me to be...... No more crying baby.........

Bye bye papa.... Your loves will never dies.... You will always stay in my heart.... Forever and ever....

0 comments: