CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, April 04, 2010

Monday..... Down down down......

Ergh.... Such a frustrated day ever!!! I Hate Monday.... Plus this is the third day he off to China... Miss him like hell!!! "Crying out loud!!! >,<" Huuuwaaaa........

Bad bad day again!!! Huu... It seems like there's only bad story of my life in my blog!! What a life!!! This morning, get scolded by boss!!! Hell ya, feel superbly down for this whole day!!! Hate it!!! Why does she have to be so fierce??? So scary??? It seems like everything that i did are wrong!!! God, Will i get fired because of my blur-ness?? Will she slap me for my another stupid mistake next time??? Huuuuu..... SCARY!!!! :'(

Again... I really really missed him so so much!!! I'm dying to wait till Thursday!!! Cool Cool Cool!!! ;)

0 comments: