CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Monday, February 22, 2010

Today

Ergh!!!! What a boring day!!!! Work work work..... Honestly, I love this place so much, some of the colleagues are totally nice.... especially Kak lieya!!! hahaha... I Love her.... Can't imagine my day in office without her!!! For today, is one of the most relaxing day in office!!! Hahaha.... But too bad, feel quite weird to spend time like this in the office.... Hopefully tomorrow boss will come in... kinda missed her actually.... :)

So, what am i going to do tonight??? Is it gonna be another boring night again??? Really have to think out some night activity for myself!!! Hohoho.... Any suggestion for me??? Hurm......
Think think think!!!

I miss studying!!! So much.... I hate working life!! Even though through working i can earn some money for myself, i still longing to continue my study.... Hope in future i can find a rich husband, so that he can allow me to study study and study... All i have to worry is how to get good result and taking care of him... Working?? Naahh, my dearest hubby will do the rest!!! Hahaha.... What a silly dream of mine!!! still, it cost us nothing to dream right!!! :)

For now, all i can do is work hard!! To earn more money to get a better life.... :) GAMBATE!!! *Now considering to get involve in insurance again, still, can i do it????*

That all for today.... Cheer for myself.... Hoping for a better tomorrow!!!! ('',)v

0 comments: