CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sadness 7/2/2010

7/02/2010
~ The above date will be the most unforgettable day for me..........

The day started normally, a normal weekend. Hanging around at home.... eating, laughing, watching TV... etc.... Suddenly, thing turn bad when papa suddenly madly scold harez..... He scold and scold....... I was so insanely angry with harez cause papa scold me too.... It's always about him.... He and he stupid stubborn attitude. At that time, i was so depress and makes me call someone to pour out the sadness in my heart. Papa is uncontrollably angry at that moment. Then suddenly, papa collapse right in front of us!!! He seems like not breathing at all!!! What the *#@l!!!

I was so shock!! Tried to call ambulance.... Damn it!!! Please, why don't they pick up the damn phone!!! My mind was all so blur, nervous and cannot think straight... Call along, and kak long... Few minutes later, along and abang Khairol finally reached.... Still all of us do not know what to do!!! I was so scared.... I scared i will lost my dad forever!!!

Everything is so messy at that time... i can't really remembered clearly what really had happened at that moment... All i remembered is how scared am i!! Not sure when, the ambulance finally came... then all of us went to Sungai Buloh Hospital... The experience of waiting at the emergency room is so unclear.. The only thing inside my mind is hoping daddy will be ok soon..... I real hope that all of the things that happened is just a bad dream... But what else can i do?? It is a real life reality!!! Looking at papa lying on the emergency room, with all the wired on his body, i finally realize.... Dad.... I really love you... so so much!!!

Papa is getting better now... Still in the hospital though!!! For now, I'm taking over mama's place to take care of Harez and Liza... It is so tiring.... Thank Goodness that everything is getting Okay now!!!!

To friends and all dearest readers, do pray for my papa ya... may he get well soon!!!

0 comments: