CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, January 14, 2010

....Thursday.....

Such a lovely thursday.... Sadly, seems like bit hard to enjoy it..... Everything is like a little bit messed up!!! Now listen to some "noisy" music.... while thinking what is the best topic to be discuss here.... Feel so down.... But do not think that this is the best time to share how i felt now...... Really wanna scream now.... If i do it.... Sure papa will kill me for that!!! :p

Tired again, but cannot find anything to do.... everything seems like boring.... Trying my best to relax myself, and forget those silly problems..... Hate it when it happned..... Still, im not a perfect person dude!!! Can't expect me to be as perfect and as good as an angel... Haih.... Speechless.... but can't stop myself from hating my life......!!!! I hate everything... I hate everyone..... Maybe being alone is the best solution..... Not loving anyone.... just me and myself......

Ergh,..... so confused, cause it is impossibe for a human being to live alone in this world.... What can i do?? My world is so lonely..... Moving to somewhere in a jungle seems like a good ideea though!!! hahaha... Then i can be friends with tigers and monkeys.... Or maybe i can find my tarzan there.... ANd both of us can be a whole new version of "Tarzan & Jane" hahah......!!!! What a weird dream of mine!!! Hurm.... i really lack of idea now..... SO..... Let's sleep.....!! Good night.....

0 comments: