CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

~~Coretan Perasaan Ku~~

Coretan hatiku..... huhu..... Sounds a bit sad huh..... Yeah.... That's how i felt now..... Sad and tired.... Tired tired and tired!!! Try my best to sleep... To rest up myself... Naahhh.... It's just doesn't work..... All i think about now is work work n HIM!!!!

As all of us know, working life is such a tiring life.... It's getting complicated when what you have to do is something which is quite different from what you have learnt!!! You have to learn it all over again... Yeah, It does fun.... Cause I'm learning new lesson..... ANd this time, people will pay me for all the new knowledge that they have taught me.... COOL!!! :)

TIred..... That the only word that crossed my mind for now.....

Missing someone..... I wonder, can he tolerate me??? Adakah dia cukup sabar untuk melayan karenah saya yang kekadang teramat 'rude' and bengong???ANd sometimes boleh dikatakan sangat tak masuk akal.....!!!! I'm crazy!!! Try my best to throw away this silly tempered... Still...... Gosh... I'm hopeless!!! Real Afraid he will walk away one day..... Just because cannot stand my "bossy-ness''..... Grrr..... >,<

About working place.... It's just fine.... Never thought i can really enjoy it this much..... Of cause it is tiring.... Still.... It worth it!!!! :) Now, hari-hari mengahadap "number".... Number number number.... 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9.............. Tidak..... Everything around me looks like numbering now..... Serve me right.... I used to hate accounting so damn much... But now, that's what i have to do everyday..... Accounting work and letters.... Huhuhu..... Such a happy happy life!!!!!

~ Cheers for Myself~
Hip hip Horrayyyy!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: