CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, November 08, 2009

What a day????

Hmm.... How i spend my weekend??? What more can i do..... rainy day for whole saturday!! ergh!! What a life!!! Sunday??? Thought wanna go out to meet up with someone, it ends up all of us rush back to Rembau after received a bad bad news- Tok busu has passed away!!! huuuuwaaaa.... What a shocking news..... Really can't believe grandpa has passed away!!! :(

Trust me, yesterday was such a bad bad day!!!!

For this morning, woke up excitedly... Has planned to have breakfast with my lovely papa...... Sadly, the plan has been ruined up!!! The lovely morning ends up with me, arguing with mama!!! What a stressful day!!! Grrr..... feeling blue today!!! That is why i never like monday!!!! Silly me, can't stop crying while updating blog....... i love mama, but sometims she really push me too hard!! It drive me crazy sometimes!!!and today.... It dOES drive me crazy!! ERGHHHHH!!!!!!!

Gosh!!! Where is the person who promise to lend me his shoulder while i'm crying???? I really need him now!!!! *Sob Sob!!!* :'( I hate everyone....... I hate monday!!! To my stupid phone, thanks for not functioning while i really need your service....!! Hmm..... What a day!!!!

0 comments: