CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, September 03, 2009

My last Day.... Last P0sT.....

Finally... It's my last day here...... Bye bye MyEvents International!!! Really gonna miss you guys so much!!! Especially to Alexis and Svami.... haha..... Million of thanks cause always 'tumpangkan' me to Masjid Jamek. And for the rest, Kak Wyd, Bey, Alphonsa, Andrew, Sherry, Athi, Yoga, Brian, Alex, Thila and yang lain lain... Love YOu Guys!!!! :)




Oh ya... one announcement here.... From today onwards..... i Akan stop update my blog... Why.....?? haha..... Sebab malas!!! Penat la.... asyik nak bagitahu what happened around me..... Will update it again once i feel like i want to.... K... Got to go..... Bye Bye for now.....!!! See you when i see you.... Till fingers meet keyboard..... Ahaks.....

0 comments: