CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hello Again....

Erm.... Hello.... Try my best to stop updating my blog...... still.... i can"t..... Love blogging so daym much!!!! Haha.... It seems so long didn't shout out my feelings here.... hurm....

Lately, i really in love with a song..... Fallin for you by Colbie Caillat..... Hurm.... so in love..... It so remind me of someone which getting more n more important to me....... Ahaks.... Im such a fool!!! Im not supose to let this felling go stronger...... Im nothing but just a friend for him..... He love me??? Does he really??? how deep is his feeling for me??? How real is his feeling for me??? And for my self, Am i really seriously wanted to get involve in this relationship??? Is it possible between me and him??? Im so scared the same old thing will happen again.....

Ergh... Life suck.... Sometime, shits does happen..... All i can do is be patient...... :) Enjoy my life, and get more friends!!! That all for tonight...... Bye....

Anyway... Selamat Hari Raya to all my friends....!!!

0 comments: