CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, August 28, 2009

W3irD

Not sure why.... Today feel sad and down.... Sad sad sad.... It's so weird!!!
Hate to feel this way.... Feel like wanna cry out loud......

Maybe i miss my parents, it's been a while i didn't go back to shah alam...... *but they do come to gombak last 2 days... hhaha* And maybe... i really miss him a lot!!! I'm so sure, my feeling for him is growing stronger now, real hope that the feelings is true!!! Still, a bit scared..... It's not that i have no enough confident on him.... but me myself is the biggest problem!!! I do not have the confident in myself, me myself is my biggest enemy!!! What shall i do now?? Can someone please tell me???

He is the one who taught and give me courage to be honest to myself..... yes i did it... Still and why??? Why do i feel so unsecure?? It's seems like i started to feel like i'm alone again.... Everyone is leaving me..... Save me....... Gosh.... Wish he know how much i love and miss him............

0 comments: