CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

This morning, the first thing that flew into my mind when i woke up is, oh it's already morning, again!!! then my mind keep on asking.... shall i go to work?? or not...? Rasa cam tak sihat, but if i'm not going to office, what will happen to my day?? must be daym bored!! So, I decided to get up and get myself ready for my another office day!!

Now updating my blog while having nasi lemak for breakfast... Yer, this nasi lemak taste suck!! What to do then, i'm so hungry now.... Erm... suddenly think back our conversation, all the stories that he told me about his past.... All the bad side of him..... Though, I don't really care!! What past is past, as long as I know that he now is a good person, I accept him for the way he is....

U, if u read my blog, what i want you to know is, I like you the way you are now, you do not have to change anything cause you are you!!! Haha.... We are best friend now!! Teman tapi mesra..... Complicated huh.....!! And That's the story of me and him, complicated relationship and friendship between us... Hahahahaaaa.....

1 comments:

drlaugh

xphm...dan x phm....ur story r so complicated....saye nk phm cter dlm blog awk tp xphm.........byk sgt perkataan 'he' .. tp cter dlm blog ni nmpk mcm menarik...boleh cter kt saye x?