CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, August 14, 2009

Teardrops 0n My Guitar

This is one of Taylor's new song. Back to the very first time i listen to this song, i was so sudden mesmerize by the lyrics!! It's reminds me of someone, seriously and frankly!! The melody is so soothing and relaxing... I love this song.... Really!!! Here... i dedicate this song to 'the person'. And for 'the person' if you read this, thanks for being my very best friend once.... I really love you for being my best friend. Though we are no longer being 'friend', still i miss the old day... All the best to you, and i hope that you have change into a better person now.... :) Till we meet each other again, remember, appreciate people around you, cause once you let them go, it will be hard for you to get it back...... Just like our FRIENDSHIP.......

Specially for you, and enjoy this.......


Drew looks at me
I fake a smile so he won't see
What I want and I need
And everything that we should be

I'll bet she's beautiful
That girl he talks about
And she's got everything
That I have to live without

Drew talks to me
I laugh 'cause it's just so funny
I can't even see
Anyone when he's with me

He says he's so in love
He's finally got it right
I wonder if he knows
He's all I think about at night

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car I keep singing
Don't know why I do

Drew walks by me
Can he tell that I can't breathe?
And there he goes, so perfectly
The kind of flawless I wish I could be

She better hold him tight
Give him all her love
Look in those beautiful eyes
And know she's lucky 'cause

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car I keep singing
Don't know why I do

So I drive home alone
As I turn out the light
I'll put his picture down
And maybe get some sleep tonight

'Cuz he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only one who's got enough of me to break my heart
He's the song in the car I keep singing
Don't know why I do

He's the time taken up but there's never enough
And he's all that I need to fall into
Drew looks at me
I fake a smile so he won't see

3 comments:

drlaugh

hye gal...my name is alan...nice to meet u....i love to read ur blogs n feel like to know u very much...do u have ym?just add me ok...my ym adress is drlaugh_123 ...dont forget to add me ok...

drlaugh

my email is iq_20202001@yahoo.com.sg

luluanna MN

oooo...bukan...bukan...

da tslh org plak...

hahaha....