CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, August 16, 2009

M.E.I

Weekends has just gone past... Had a great weekends ever!!! Spending some of my precious time hang out with a friend who i really miss.... ha ha... :) this time, i have to be honest to myself..... What my X-best friends told me before is totally true.... I can lie to others, but i can never lie to myself!!! Though i truly understand it now, still, I do not know how to be honest to myself!!Cause everything is seems so blur and confusing now!!!

It is such a pain when you in such condition.... confuse and clueless!! what, why, where, and when does it happened??? all this same question keep playing on my mind again and again!!! And it good enough to ruin up my day!!!

I take whole night to think about it... Yeah.... It really is a pain..... I had it enough!! I have to let him go!!! Not sure since when i fall into the love trap... But what i can tell by now is.... I hate it!!! It's not that i hate love... i do not like the feeling of falling into someone.... Now i finally decide, i have to back off before i fall into the deeper and scarier situation!! I have no choice, i have to do it... cause i know, if i don't try to get over it by now, my life will end with miserable!!!!

4 comments:

drlaugh

bler awk nk ym saye?saye rase awk ader masalah nie.....y not we know each other?maybe i can help u.....saye slalu on9 dlm pukul 10 pm

drlaugh

knape x on9 or add ym saye?sy bru je post blog...awk bacela....maybe awk akn dapat jawapan....sorila saye baru blaja buat blog nie...bye2

luluanna MN

nape erkk...i ttbe rse yg dr laugh ni....is.... ABOY....

is it true babe...?

nurashikin

sy x sla lu on9 la awk... cam ne ye nk ym???