CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, August 13, 2009

It's F.R.i.d.A.Y

Finally Finally!!! It's Friday..... Yippee!!! I L.O.v.3 friday day so much... Y??? Hoho...
Cause I love weekends... i can sleep, eat, and do what ever i want... and most importantly i do not have to wake up early in 6a.m!!! How i wish there will be forever weekends... :P

Now, sitting in front of my PC, updating blog sambil doing research to find endorser for the up coming event.......... Bored...........*bercakap degan harapan takkan terkantoi dengan boss.. :P* Still, i have enough time to plan 'what shall i do tomorrow?' haha.... silly me... But, it cost you nothing to daydreaming right?? :)

Honestly, not sure why?? i really looking forward for tomorrow.... I plan to hang out with one of my friend. I plan to watch alien in the attic, alone, since my friend do not want to come out early. huhu... poor me.... But, a plan is just a plan... still not sure i WILL watch it all by myself or not cause i hate to walk alone. It makes me look like a poor and miserable little girl who doesn't have any friends to walk with..... :D

Ahhh... one hour to go... jom sambung kerja!!!!


Haa.. this is the movie that i want to watch!! YEY!!

0 comments: