CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, August 09, 2009

B.L.u.3 MoNdaY

Aaa.... What!!! It's Monday... Again???? oh man... what a day..... Now, I hate Monday more and more!! Today, I have to woke up early in 5.30a.m. , then have to prepared for my loonngg journey to office. From shah alam to KL... Ergh..... Thanks to Allah cause there a kind hearted aunty who give her seat to me, since she saw me can't even stand straight when the bus is moving dur to my super sleepyness!!

my day getting worser since today is Alexis's last day here..... Feel like crying now!!! what am i going to do.....??? i can't cry out loud in the office now............. Someone..... HELP ME..... Im Soooooo SAD now...... :'(

1 comments:

luluanna md noor

cehhh...

owg black monday..ie blue monday pulakk...

hahaha...

saba ea mei2...kte g karaoke mlm nihhh...(just kiddin')