CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

CRusH + loVe = Pain

Have you ever fall in love with a person??? Silently.......
No one know about it... and you just can't share it with anyone....
Trust me, it is so hard to bear the pain!!
One happiness that you can's share with anyone....
Man.... now i finally realize how much he meant to me....
Every words that cames out from his mouth, juz seems like he's singing a love song for me....
haha.... i do sounds like a crazy person huh!!!
But one thing that im real sure.... we're impossible.... it just my fairy tale dreams to have him being the prince charming, the knight and shining armour in my life... silly me....
But i think it's enough for me to see him laugh, to see his eyes.... even for a moment., or just a second.... that's enough....
Tell him the truth??? Do i have to do so?? Naa... dun think i have enough courage to do so..... Nvrmnd.... just let it be..... things will turns better someday... Someday sometimes.... Though a crush for a friend is not an easy and happy thing to admit..... And by knowing one truth that he will never remember about my existance someday..... still...... ANd honestly..... he will always be the puzzle of my heart....... a puzzle that will never complete.... till the end of time.......

Finally.... Im truely and honestly will always pray for your happiness.... With the queen of your heart......

0 comments: