CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

B.a.D DAY

Oh..... What a hectic day lately..... Assignment, test and quizzes and etc..... Just like Other students... A normal boring life...... huhu...... :)

Today is such a 'silly' day for me..... Now i finally realise, i really ARE a biggest and clumsiest person in the whole wide world.....!!! The story started in the afternoon, around 12.30pm..... Let me just straight to the point.... i fell while walking..... so ugly..... and things just get worst cause there's a guy, saw the 'show'!!! Even though he asked me am i OK.... I'm sure, deep inside his heart... He DOES laugh at me........ Arghhh.... Silly me......!!!!

Now, i really hope that i won't bump into him ever again.... Even his friends to.... It's so damn embarrassing!!!! Im not really sure is he telling his friends about the scenario.... Hopefully not.... But i think....... MAN....... I'M now the biggest clown..... clumsy and superb blurr..... gosh.... can someone tell me..... what can i do to get rid of my clumsiness...... :'(

0 comments: