CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, March 19, 2009

C.R.A.z.z.Y.n.e.S.S


Lately....... im not sure what happened to me....... I think im getting a little bit 'crazy'. Hehe..... :P
Few days ago, one of my friend really pissed-off cause i have done something quite silly towards him.... now i think he getting a bit angry cause he refuse to talk to me for a few days already..... Haha.... though im feel sad..... still..... im quite happy cause its actually shine up my life when i make him angry..... ahaks...... :) love to see his face when he pissed-off!!!! Here, to my dear angry friend, im so sorry for making you so angry..... :) no matter how angry you are.... i'll always love you!!!!

And one more thing, im not sure why...... someone capture my interest..... He's not a handsome person...... For me, i love looking at smart, cute, good-looking guy..... But for this guy...... he's not cute, not good looking and quite shaggy looking...... Still....... It's as if he got some aura around him..... makes me wanna know more and more about him....... haha......... *im talking like a org gatal, huh!!!!* ;p

oh yeah..... not to forget. My college's principle has organize one programme call 'peers teaching programme'. This programme is where a better result student will take responsible as a tutor to tutor their friends or juniors. Now i am a tutor to 3 of my juniors. I do feel happy cause i can help them to study, with hope they will get better result.... But what really upset me is..... i do not know who they are..... This is because all this menteee is given by our lecturer....... And honestly, im quite afraid.... How to be a good 'teacher'???? Can i actually get along with them???? Who they are????? how to guide them??? MAN!!! im so nervous!!!! huhu.........

Wish me all the best.... and hope my craziness will heal soon...... The sooner, the better... ahakz.... chow!!! :)

0 comments: