CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday, February 20, 2009

T.e.A.MwOrk........


Good morning.....!!! Today is such a beautiful weekends, oh.... how much i hope i can lay down on my bed... and sleep, sleep and sleep until Monday morning...... :) how lovely my life can be if i can do that...... But this morning, the first thing in my mind when i woke up is "gosh, my report.... my assignment!!!!" What a headache...... what else can i do.... WAKE UP!!!!!

Came out from the bathroom, my lovely assignment partner, alin, has already reached... yeah... it is time for work!!!! but the most happiest moment is, she does bring lots of yummy foods..... fried noodles and P.I.Z.Z.A!!! such a wonderful breakfast..... :) though having a yummy breakfast start up my day wonderfully, still, my heart is a bit messed up!!

Being a student, it is normal to have lot and lot of work, such as assignment, project and etc.... in order to finish up all these, teamwork is so so important!!!! Having a wonderful partner does help up in lot of ways in the process of finishing the work...... But can you imagine to have people who REALLY cannot cooperate with you to be your group mate??? Trust me, those people will make your life so suffering... they will definitely screw up everything, and everything will turn out *SUCK*!!! (*what i said now is based on my own experience*) :)

In future, i really hope i will only collaborate with person who is worth trusted and of course hardworking..... So that all my so called 'finishing assignment day' will not turn out miserably!!!

0 comments: