CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

FoRgIVe n fOrGeT????

Alhamdulillah, everything turn out much better now.... The wheater getting cooler.... and my fever and soar throat is getting much better now!!!! thanks to Dr.fauzi.... and most of all, thanks to Allah for all His kindness.....


Lately, i feels that i REALLY pissed of with some of my classmate...... i do not sure.... is it really my fault???? does that persons entitled to received a forgiveness from me?? I'm not those type of people who often hold a grudge for a long period of time.... but this time...... he and she done too much.....


Honestly, hating someone is not an easy things to do...... everytime i look at the persons that i hate... my heart will suddenly feel badly injured!!!! My heart keep on wondering.... why and why..... but till the end..... I've got nothing....!!! and i start to think..... is this the right way????


In the long run, it's not a question of whether they deserve to be forgiven. I'm not forgiving them for their sake. I'm doing it for myself. For my own health and well-being, forgiveness is simply the most energy-efficient option. It frees myself from the incredibly toxic, debilitating drain of holding a grudge. I'm not letting these people live rent free in my head. If they hurt me before, why should i let them keep doing it day after day in my mind? It's not worth it but it takes heart effort to stop it. I can muster that heart power to forgive them as a way of looking out for myself. It's one thing i be totally selfish about.


Yes..... forgive them... i should and i must..... it's not the matter of i have to.... but it is because i want to..... We should always remember, the weak can never forgive, forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.... :)

0 comments: