CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Im Insane!!!


Gosh.... someone... help me... damn hope i can stop complaining about my life!!! But... I can't!! im sooo tired now.... One shoutout for everyone..... PEOPLE!!! Can u guys stop pretending???? cut it off.... just show out your true colour..... let everyone know know who you are...... don't you feel tired??? living in this world.... wearing a mask.... just to hide the true YOU!! If you hate me... Just act lke you really do, pretending is not allowed!! Hahahaha.... ;(


I crystal clearly know and realize, i can't expect everyone to like me.... But i really wondering... HOw can people live their life with full of drama and pretending???? Sometimes, even myself get so bored with myself.... i complaint like an old granma.... complaint and complaint... nagg and nagg.... SHIT!!! What a life....


Hmm.... eventhough sometimes i non stop complaining about my life... But still happiness alwiz looking for a friend... And i know... happiness love me so much.... coz IT always come to me! ;P I don't know where to start to tell bout my happiness.... hah... nvrmnd... I'll share about it next time...... it's getting hot in here... and it's a sign that tell me that :" girls.... it's time for bathing...!" so... what to wait.... got to go... Daa.... ;)

0 comments: