CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Holiday

yey... Holiday finally came.....
what a holiday, time to rest n play, and time to put on lot and lots of weights!! ;p
for me, this is the most sour mix holiday....haha... hard to tell the exact feelings...
how i feel for this holiday... but one point that i can tell is... I feel TOTAL DISSAPOINTED to someone... someone which are quite important in my life... someone that always make me dream and think of..... someone which i feel like wanna slap and punch.... right now... hurm.... :'(

But... i have put on quite a lot of weight(sigh)... mama's cooking... hard to said no, haha... missing my friends, friend in ipoh, and melaka... i'm now updating my blog and staring at my bro... he's playing some online games which till now i cannot understands how he manage to play it day and night.... non-stop... ;p

0 comments: