CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Farewell 2008.....

5 days more, 2009 will be arrive... really cannot imagine what is the new experience will i gain in 2009....

Goodbye 2008...
2008... Has give me lots of bad and good memories....
For 2008... I get to know with a great person, who inspired me a lots...
who had encourage when im sad....
who always support me in everything that i do....
makes me laugh, makes me cry...
What i really want to say is.......... i miss you.....

bad memories...
changed me into a better person, learn from my mistake
and maybe.. a little bit matured.... and taught me the true meaning of
FRIENDSHIP & LOVE......
bad things that happened show us the true colour of a person....

2008....
too many memories..... and it is hard for me to forget....
goodbye 2008...goodbye to all the bad memories....

for 2009, i wanna be a better person...
who success in everything that i do....
no more fighting... no more jealousy....
And what i want for my new year is....
A BETTER TOMORROW......

Cheer up.... hip hip horrey!!!!

0 comments: