CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday, December 18, 2008

The End

Hah... the title sounds scary huh...!!!

;) what i mean is the looooonnnng holiday has finally ALMOST come to an end!!

3 weeks more.... The new sem will start!! so excited....

What is my holiday like????

Hah... it's lonely, happy, a little bit desperate, a bit more happy....

haha......!!!


BUT, the most importantly is... missing someone so damn much!!

Sometimes i really hope that i can get some magic, such as go to the future, reading people's mind..... so that i wll know...

what will happen to me in future.... and of coz...

I will know what people thinking about me.... or to more specific..... i will know....

what's in his mind..... right now....!! hahah......


Before this, one of my friend has told me that he's missing a girl sooo much!!!

he can't eat, can't sleep... he really miss her like crazy!!

when i heard to him, i will laugh and scold him, ask him to let go and give up....

cause out there, there are still many better person waiting for him......

But now, when things happened to ME.... I finally realise how painful it is!!!

The feelings of missing and loving someone is so WEIRD!!

It can be sweet and lovely.. and it can be a biggest nightmare ever!!


ANd it is so hard for me to tell him this 3 simple words- I LOVE YOU...

Now... i hope that i can go to him, hug him... and tell him....

How much I LOVE HIM!!!!!!


Now im looking farward to a better tomorrow....

hope everything will get better soon!!!!

I LOVE HIM.... I love my friends and my family!!!! ;)

0 comments: