CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

my annual dinner night


10.10.08... what a date... a day where will be the most rememberous day... haha.....
this is the day where i received my AKK (Anugerah Kecemerlangan Kolej) awards. a good appreciation for all my hard work since i enter the college.

There are quite a lots funny stories before the night. first of all, i don't ever remember that 10.10.08 will be the annual dinner night, what inside my head is the annual dinner is a month later!! silly me!! can you imagine, coming back from Hari Raya break to Melaka, without bringing the beautiful kebaya that i specially bought for the dinner night.... Gosh... what a day! most of my friiens call it as '' spirits of Hari Raya" since i went back to melaka without bringing my pencil case, calculator, sweater and etc... because of that, i have to ask for my perents to comes to melaka and bring all my precious treasure that i have forgotten to bring....

Oh ya, talk about the preparation of the annual dinner. after my parents bring my preetyu kebaya, my friends and i go for a 'little' shopping to find a suitable tudung to match with my kebaya. haha... and at last i've bought 2 tudung. one of my friend, anna is the most excited person in the shopping. she has bought new kebaya, new selendang, new high-heels and even new clutch.... a total brand new from top to toe ! LOL... ;D

1 comments:

amyanna

hey....whats up...
sonok kn that nite...
congratulations to u..cuz dpt AKK...
friends always....!